Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Company I Work For

The company I work for is horrible.  I've been working for them off and on for the last 8 years and I'm still not happy.  I realize I could look for another job, but I've been looking to no avail.  These people just don't want their people to be happy.  Everyone is always pissed off because the working conditions are shitty.  We've been working without cost of living raises for sometime now.  Everything is going up but my wages.  They hire people at just a little over minimum wage and expect them to do a good job.  The safety incidents are numerous but you get what you pay for.  If you're not paying a guy to give a shit, he isn't going to give a shit.

I know this company makes money hand over fist and they don't share it with their employees.  Someone's getting rich and it isn't the workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment